Zoe Lister Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmerdale-jas and debbie

+3
Decode
Nats19
i_love_zoe_lister
7 posters

Go down

Emmerdale-jas and debbie Empty Emmerdale-jas and debbie

Post  i_love_zoe_lister Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:14 pm

So i have been watching emmerdale like religiously as usual and i just cant believe jasmine. she was the one who killed shane and she gonna leave and let debbie take the wrap for the whole thing. how bad it that. shes surposed to "love" debbie and she just gonna fuck off. i mean laural for one i think was abit horrible when jasmine told her she killed him, i mean if it was me and i was told her that i would help her but noooo stupid old laural has too stick her nose in it again. but come on jasmine could at least be there for debbie but she has to be a coward again like she did the first time with the whole cain thing at the beginning. if you dont know what i mean by the cain thing i think you should watch because it quite funny but theres quite a few vids.
its starts here, its in a playlist already for yas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q5-pwOLipE&feature=PlayList&p=A46A026A3F3208F7&index=0
i_love_zoe_lister
i_love_zoe_lister
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Emmerdale-jas and debbie Empty Re: Emmerdale-jas and debbie

Post  Nats19 Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:40 am

I love Emmerdale, the storyline with them has been rather good. But I definitely don't like the fact that she leaves Debbie, she's being completely selfish.
I did hear that Cain is actually coming back for a bit to help Debbie. That should be interesting to see!
Nats19
Nats19
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=849210436&ref=

Back to top Go down

Post  Decode Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:10 am

i feel sorry for debbie most of the time, with what jasmine gets up to and how she is towards her
i think theyre good together though lol
and i agree about laural Laughing
Decode
Decode
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  LFTM_15 Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:42 am

I always thought they made a cute couple since the first time they were together.
In the TVMag, Charley Webb, who plays Debbie, says that Debbie wants Jasmine to stay away because she's glad that at least one of them got away.
How sweet Razz
LFTM_15
LFTM_15
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  i_love_zoe_lister Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:52 pm

yer it is sweet but i cant believe jasmine is just gonna let debbie go down for it all. but cain comes back to help debbie so hopefully she gets out. but i hope that if she does get out jas and debbie dont piss off out of it coz thats just shit lol
i_love_zoe_lister
i_love_zoe_lister
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  LFTM_15 Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Well the actress that plays jasmine is leaving the show, so I'm guessing this is her way out.
Debbie staying though, I can't wait to see how Cain manages to get her out of prison LOL
LFTM_15
LFTM_15
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  i_love_zoe_lister Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:43 pm

they cant get rid of jasmine thats shit. thats the only decent storline in emmerdale.
i_love_zoe_lister
i_love_zoe_lister
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nats19 Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:00 am

I heard that Jenna who plays Jasmine is leaving, pretty sure I heard that she wont be leaving till the summer though.
Nats19
Nats19
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  LFTM_15 Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:44 am

Yeah I heard she leaves in the summer, too, and not for good either.

She probably comes back, but it wouldn't make sense if she did becaue she would end up in prison.

Unless Debbie says it was all her.
LFTM_15
LFTM_15
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  LFTM_15 Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:28 pm

'I love you. You stupid cow'

Lovely way to say it Razz
LFTM_15
LFTM_15
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nats19 Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:45 pm

LFTM_15 wrote:'I love you. You stupid cow'

I laughed when she said that, so romantic!!
Nats19
Nats19
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  i_love_zoe_lister Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:41 pm

LFTM_15 wrote:'I love you. You stupid cow'

i pissed myself when she sed that lol. only debbie ah lol.

well at least she doesnt leave for good.
but i dont think she will go to prison even if she did come back because she would be leaving sooner than summer. and also they wouldnt let debbie go and then arrest jasmine. coz debbie init as much as jas. Cain obviously does something good for once for them to let debbie go.
i_love_zoe_lister
i_love_zoe_lister
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  LFTM_15 Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Well it says that Cain comes back to get Debbie out, so hopefully.

And yeah, only Debbie could work the 'you stupid cow' after saying she loves someone Laughing
LFTM_15
LFTM_15
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  i_love_zoe_lister Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:17 pm

OMGGG i cannot believe jasmine. how could she have just sat on that bus and watched debbie get arrested that was well bad man! she hid her face aswel even worse if i was debbie would never talk to her again. BITCH! do you reckon she goes back or not.
i_love_zoe_lister
i_love_zoe_lister
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Birexi Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:37 am

i thought jasmine was only going on leave for a whilre to do other things it doesnt say anywhere that shes officaly left like no statements or that
Birexi
Birexi
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  LFTM_15 Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:42 am

there was a quote from one of the producers a while ago in some magazine saying that she leaves but they're leaving her part open so that she can return whenever she wants to, if she ever wants to
LFTM_15
LFTM_15
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  i_love_zoe_lister Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Got Some good Spoilers For You Alll:
Wednesday, 11 February 2009, 7:00PM - 7:30PM

Debbie (Charley Webb) is glum when her solicitor advises her to plead guilty and opt for a charge of manslaughter rather than running the gauntlet of a murder trial. Back in the village Zak (Steve Halliwell) is furious to see what he assumes is a reporter snooping around Tug Ghyll. The Dingles are shocked to learn that he is in fact Debbie’s new solicitor. Zak queries how Debbie can afford such an expensive brief and Hawkins replies that the costs have been covered by his son – Cain. A stunned Zak and Lisa (Jane Cox) usher Hawkins back to the homestead to fill them in on Cain’s situation but he is short of answers. They are disappointed, but Hawkins hints that Cain will tell them himself very soon. Buoyed by the thought of Cain’s return Lisa heads to the prison and Debbie’s hope is renewed when she hears that Cain plans to support her. However, Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) is furious to hear that Cain is going to be living under the same roof as his daughter and discreetly calls the police. A squad of police cars turn up to search the Dingles and Zak immediately suspects Andy’s involvement. Is Cain walking into a trap?

Thursday, 12 February 2009, 7:00PM - 7:30PM

The Dingles are alarmed to hear that Cain was arrested at the port. Sure it is Andy’s (Kelvin Fletcher) doing Zak (Steve Halliwell) and Shadrach (Andy Devine) head to Butlers but Andy insists he’ll do whatever it takes to protect Sarah. Zak slams him against a wall and Shadrach goads him for being afraid of Cain. Before the situation escalates Victoria (Isabel Hodgins) steps between them. Zak tells Andy he has blown his chances of having any access to Sarah. Andy wants to resume the fight but Diane (Elizabeth Estensen) insists she will smooth the waters. Diane tries to speak with Lisa (Jane Cox) but she stands firm and Diane goes home preparing herself for all out war. How far will the Sugdens go to get Sarah back?

Elsewhere, Marlon’s impressed by Eli’s determination to help Debbie, and Ashley (John Middleton) and Laurel (Charlotte) intensify their search for Jasmine. Ashley calls Sandy (Freddie Jones) who surprises his son by revealing he’s now in Scotland. Ashley asks is he’s heard from Jasmine and Sandy is worried when he suspects something is wrong. After Ashley fills him in Sandy states that if she’s guilty if might be better for her to have run. He offers to return to the village but Ashley tells him to stay put. Meanwhile at the prison, Debbie (Charley Webb) has been filled in about Cain’s arrest – she’s ready to give up, but Hawkins demands she doesn’t plead guilty to anything. Having broken into her house, he hands her her phone and says Cain will be in touch. Noticing a message, Debbie returns the call and gets Jasmine (Jenna-Louise Coleman). Debbie insists that Jasmine should stay where she is and Jasmine is overwhelmed by Debbie’s sacrifice. As the girls swear their love, Debbie hears Sandy in the background. Can Sandy keep Jasmine hidden?

Friday, 13 February 2009, 7:00PM - 7:30PM

Eli (Joseph Gilgun) tells the police he wants to change his statement to say that he saw Jasmine murder Shane and continues to drop the bombshell that Jasmine and Debbie (Charley Webb) were lovers. The Dingles are surprised when Natasha (Amanda Donohoe) turns up at court to support Debbie. At the preliminary hearing, with the last minute evidence, Debbie’s charge is upped to murder. The prosecution, on hearing of Debbie’s relationship with Jasmine, are claiming she killed Shane out of jealousy. Eli meanwhile has been kept at the police station and tells Henshall (Michael McKell) that he’s willing to confess to the murder himself if it leads to Debbie’s release. However, he’s quickly told to go home. Eli’s stunned to hear the news and the other Dingles begin to prepare for the worst.
i_love_zoe_lister
i_love_zoe_lister
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  stillinthecloset Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:18 pm

This storyline is very cool, i only found out about it at the beginning of this week and have had to catch all the action on youtube!

I just love how natural they are around each other, they just look like a normal couple if that makes sence...like Debbie giving her a really quick kiss before going out. They're just a couple where as most soaps portray them a bit differently to other couples.
stillinthecloset
stillinthecloset
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  i_love_zoe_lister Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:00 am

Yes i understand what you mean. like bloody hollyoaks what are they doing to zoe and sarah geeze lol. but i thinl it helps that jas and debbie (jenna and charley) are good friends in real life anyway.
i_love_zoe_lister
i_love_zoe_lister
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  stillinthecloset Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Anyone catch the trial?
stillinthecloset
stillinthecloset
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  i_love_zoe_lister Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 pm

yer i did. and i bloody new jas wouldnt let debbie go down for it. but i dont understand why they didnt tell the police what happened in the first place. but i dont think we will be seeing much of them now. coz i think they are both going down for it. but aparantly jas is leaving soooo who knows.
i_love_zoe_lister
i_love_zoe_lister
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  stillinthecloset Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:05 pm

trial was awesome. so sweet. There will be a few more scenes of the two of them together before Jenna leaves for a bit. Debbie visits her in prison. Anyone here on the Jebbie forum too? It's actually really cool....especially the fan fic section

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Jebbie/index/
stillinthecloset
stillinthecloset
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  loveablesociopath Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:32 am

stillinthecloset wrote:trial was awesome. so sweet. There will be a few more scenes of the two of them together before Jenna leaves for a bit. Debbie visits her in prison. Anyone here on the Jebbie forum too? It's actually really cool....especially the fan fic section

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Jebbie/index/

I am *Waves*

I'll let you guess who I am... =P

? ? ?
loveablesociopath
loveablesociopath
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Emily_Fitch/index/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content