Zoe Lister Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Littlestkiddo!!! :o)

3 posters

Go down

Littlestkiddo!!! :o) Empty Littlestkiddo!!! :o)

Post  Littlestkiddo Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:03 am

In that case im gonna follow suit and create my own mini profile 2....coz im bored!lol!
Well hi everyone! For those of u hu dnt yet no me im laura! Howdy! Im 19, soon 2b 20 on feb 14th, from Ireland!!
Im a student n am startn bak at uni again on monday which is sacry stuff...the real work begins! Sad
I have 2say music is the food of love and once sum1 starts singn r evn sayn meaningful lyrics 2me im thers! Very Happy I have many many favourite bands and aritists but 2name a few-Beyonce, Muse, J.Timberlake, Miley Cyrus, Snow Patrol, Kings of Leon, Pussycat dolls, Parammore, Hard-fi, Bon Jovi, The Fray...the list goes on!!!!
I have been 2a loada concerts ovr the span of my life but the 1s im currently lukn 4ward 2 r The pussycat dolls and beyonce (cumon she's lak perfection!!!)
I love hittn the gym and the pool wen i can! Gud 2destress and clear the head! (Required a lot these days!lol) N lik u sam i also love playn pool-we shud "PLAY" sumtime...1 on 1!lol! Wink
I live by one tree hill! Its absolutely awesum and i dont no how i evr lived without it (altho i do have 2say i was 1of the original fans hu watchd it wen it very 1st startd around 6years ago!!!)
Hollyoaks has always been a great show 4me but ever since it has been spiced up beyond competition it has becum my life as Zorah exists ppl!!! The withdrwl symptoms at the mo r becumn out of control so i suggest the writers have alot of up and coming Zorah scenes r therl be hell 2pay! (Im a menace ovr the emails as many already no!!!) Twisted Evil lol!
I also think its necessary 2mention that i play my not-so-awesum self on virtual Hollyoaks so thers no hidn behind characters in here wit me peeps!! Wot ye c is wot ye get! Cool
Neway that about raps me up in 1guys!! Thanks 4takn time 2read it! Slan go foill! Smile
Littlestkiddo
Littlestkiddo
As cool as Zoe!!
As cool as Zoe!!

Back to top Go down

Littlestkiddo!!! :o) Empty Re: Littlestkiddo!!! :o)

Post  xWildeAtHeartx Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:52 am

Littlestkiddo wrote:N lik u sam i also love playn pool-we shud "PLAY" sumtime...1 on 1!lol! Wink

Haha yeah i bet you'd like that wouldnt you Razz mind i think someone else should have put in that there a BIG flirt lol.
xWildeAtHeartx
xWildeAtHeartx
Nearly as cool as Zoe!
Nearly as cool as Zoe!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1212710447

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Very Happy fab!

I like poool lol.
Julie
Julie
Admin

https://zoelisterfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlestkiddo Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:53 am

xWildeAtHeartx wrote:
Littlestkiddo wrote:N lik u sam i also love playn pool-we shud "PLAY" sumtime...1 on 1!lol! Wink

Haha yeah i bet you'd like that wouldnt you Razz mind i think someone else should have put in that there a BIG flirt lol.

Me, a flirt????? Nevr!Lol! No chance! Ud love that 1on 1 game!!! Razz
Littlestkiddo
Littlestkiddo
As cool as Zoe!!
As cool as Zoe!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum