Zoe Lister Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out Of The Blue - Fiver

2 posters

Go down

Out Of The Blue - Fiver Empty Out Of The Blue - Fiver

Post  paloneomi Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:04 pm

So, this is an Aussie programme is about a gang of friends who go through life together...they get together after years for a reunion, organised by one of the friends because its her 30th birthday...things go well but are tense and then one friend is murdered...one of the gang has done it, but which one?!

It was commissioned by BBC to replace Neighbours but they totally messed it around, never advertised changed days, times, channels and even took it off air without any warning for the fucking tennis! And any other sport known to man including indoor bowling!

SOOOO Fiver is now showing the whole series again and have even advertised it woooo

It includes a cute lesbian couple and in order to even talk about a second series it needs more viewers....please watch it!
It starts off a little slow but i swear if you stick with it, it does get good.. Its got a really Engish feel and is filmed in a quite an edgy gritty way, its nothing nothing nothing like the day glow cheese of Neighbours.... HO fans in theory should like it!
So pleaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee watch it lol, i want to see what happens after the end of the 1st series and to do that it needs to be given a 2nd one lol

It started on the 2nd of Feb but you can watch online at the five on demand site...the link below is the official fiver site, where you can watch the episodes Smile Please do, even if you just try it...
Check out the following:

Fiver Official site for Out Of The Blue and catch up
Fan site/forum
BBC Official Out Of The Blue site
paloneomi
paloneomi
Z Lister Fan
Z Lister Fan

Back to top Go down

Out Of The Blue - Fiver Empty Re: Out Of The Blue - Fiver

Post  xWildeAtHeartx Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:59 pm

I've seen the advert for this!
Looks like there's some right Hotties gonna be on it!
xWildeAtHeartx
xWildeAtHeartx
Nearly as cool as Zoe!
Nearly as cool as Zoe!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1212710447

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum